Sunday, March 13, 2011

Welcome to Global Tots!

This blog is dedicated to parents that want to help their kids experience the world through travel.

A little About Me:
I am a working wife and mom of two beautiful girls. By the time I was a senior in high school my parents had driven us to all 48 contiguous states, Canada, and on a very ill fated venture into Mexico. Thanks to them I have an unquenchable urge to travel, experience other cultures, see the world and to share all of it with my children.

Why I Wrote This Blog:
I firmly believe that getting out and seeing other cultures is the best way to stamp out prejudice and hatred; and that children need these experiences to grow up well rounded, open minded individuals. Also, traveling with your family gives you bonding experiences, stories, and a few scars, that last a life time. But in searching the internet I found that there was a significant lack of ideas and resources for people that travel with kids. Soooo.... Global Tots was born!

I want to encourage and empower families to travel with their children and provide resources for ideas and economical travel recommendations. I also want to offer a place of support for the inevitable craziness that travel can bring.

So put your tray tables in the upright and locked positions, we are ready for take off!

No comments:

Post a Comment